02 December 2017

Gallery Droppings

As mentioned previously, there's been a fair bit of rummaging through my own past lately, not just the usual comic & cultural archeology digs. I spoke recently of Galactic Villainy and some of the old works encountered while digging through old times.

I'm not sure how much talking there'll be today. I was thinking we'd go visual - basically a gallery dump of old personal works. So i've pulled a dozen and a half - or three half dozens, if one wants to obsess about it - pieces from the art pile, varying heavily in content, but light on the nudity since we've seen that before.

 WWW or GPS?

Digital Abstract

Lord Love A Duck

Voodoo Child

 Huang Shan Buddha

Om On Deranged

Pearl Of Justice

Huntress Posing

Old Man Wolf (Cover)

C'thul-whu?

NOTE: This image, and the two following, contain nudity
and have been moved to our back room for adult content.
The titles, but that really tells you very little unless you're familiar with the pieces.
Please follow this link to The Other Voice Of ODD! archive

The New Girl



Shadows Revisited



Reach I

Randerings 5 - Dancing Spider Monkeys

Thought

Dear John

Tales From The Voodoo Islands I

Got Prayer?

the works by -3-

2 comments:

  1. Interesting images. I like some of them more than others though. The female with the octopus face reminded me of a Dr. Who alien in TV Action, created by a reader in a competition in 1972.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dropped a wide variety of images expecting different folks to like different (brush) strokes, so no surprise that your mileage varies from pic to pic.
    The lady to which you refer was a depiction of the "sexy side of C'thul-hu" - a bit more alien than the Doctor usually engages with.

    ReplyDelete