11 October 2021

Go Around Back To Peek In T3C's Window

I've mentioned my new home on the web a couple times, but haven't gone much into things as the game is very adult oriented and not suited to this blog. So i've put up a collection of pics from the past year in the back room on The Other Voice Of ODD! And now i must go - the interface keeps spinning an animated icon to update everything damn thing i type. That's not distracting at all. After uploading images i thought the interface might be usable for me these days. Then i started typing. NOPE. I'm even further out than before. Much as i miss The Voice Of ODD!, i can't stand being near it for long these days. Here's a direct link to the Peeking In T3C's Window post.

4 comments:

  1. Hey, have you checked out The Horrors Of It All blog recently?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eric - nice to hear from you!

    Sadly, no.
    When things broke with this blog and my mind separated from it, it shied away from blogs in general. Frankly, i don't use the net much at all beyond email and my work on the site for The Third Colony. I'm more hermit than ever these days. And given the stampede of stupid stomping around down the hill, there's been little incentive to have much to do with the outer world. My inner world is an insane place mixing Edwardian era science with Quantum Physics (refigured as Light IS a Wave) and magick and aliens and the Fae and broken worlds - and it still follows better logic and makes more sense.

    But every now and then i do try to herd my brain back towards the blogs. I don't have any of my old links, beyond those in the stack to the right. Could you drop the link here in a comment?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the entry I thought might most interest you:

    http://thehorrorsofitall.blogspot.com/2022/01/ghost-story.html?m=0


    By the way, since I know you're interested in funny animal comics, I also thought you might like to know that the Big Blog of Kids Comics is posting again:

    http://www.bigblogcomics.com/2021/12/otto-feuers-funny-animals.html?m=0


    Oh, and yeah, a very late Happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the links. Apologies for running slow. I've been sliding deeper into hermit mode lately. Your timing here might actually help counter that to an extent.

    The Horrors Of It All piece made me grin and think of my reference to Humie Tales while Eileen was sleeping in the Fae.

    And definitely very nice to see someone talking about Otto Feuer! Even more than the funny animal comics, i like a lot of the old talent who created them. They're too little remembered these days. Thanks for that link, too.

    I'm hoping for a happy year. We'll see how it plays out. I hope yours is off to a good start.

    ReplyDelete