05 February 2020

Another Daze Lost

Damn. 
I seem to have missed a day.

I don't mean i missed posting, i mean pretty much the entire day. Apparently, it's not Tuesday any more, and it's nearly not Wednesday.

I'm blaming this guy...

(The government aren't the only ones putting up propaganda posters in my world.)

I'm digging through old piles of blog topics a fair bit lately. It's amazing how often i have no clue whether something was posted or not. I've prepped pages only to find i'd already done them before, and i've found things that i'd sworn were previously posted but there's no sign of them on the blog.

So, i'm inviting readers to participate in the sorting. If you recall a topic that was lost or left dangling, and you don't prefer to leave it that way, let me know. I've currently got 20-30 Terrabytes of old drives connected for data searching, so the time is right.

Now to catch some sleep before deciding on some comics for a morning post, or that second issue of Look magazine (featuring both Nudity and Death captured on film for a fine wholesome start to their long history) or some of those Un-Comics or ...

Yeah.
Sleep.

Jack by -3- (2020)


No comments:

Post a Comment