09 August 2017

Best of Marvel's Best? (King Kirby 035)


I thought i'd try to pick out Jack Kirby's 10 best covers for his epic run on The Fantastic Four, Marvel's flagship title. I limited it to just the first 100 issues, no annuals, king-size specials, etc.,.

I've managed to narrow it down to about 30 so far. I don't know if narrowing it to ten is going to be possible for me. So, new idea! Here's an overview of all 100 for you to peruse and see if you can decide before i do.


 Some of the covers aren't in the best shape. I had to go with what i had on hand. As always, click for a closer view.
Meanwhile - I'll keep trying to narrow down my selection. Maybe it'll wind up being a Top 20 instead.

100 Covers by Jack Kirby for Fantastic Four #s 1-100 (1961-1970)

No comments:

Post a Comment