19 August 2018

Down Break

Computer rebellion underway.

The rebuild on the new desktop system lasted over 36 hours before mysteriously devolving into a paperweight. This system upon which i'm typing realized i was working on a replacement for it and now will only function for more than 10 minutes if positioned for the AC to blow full into it. Thunder and lightning took the reliable beast.
So instead of being fully up and running and back to being able to work and paint, they've taken away my work, my play, my music, my vids...

I'm just going to be depressed in the back of my cave for a while. I'll get tomorrow's BMC calendar page into the queue, but not sure how soon the next post will be after that.


But, hey! We got the net connection working well now.

Don't Leave Your Mind Alone In The Dark! by -3-

No comments:

Post a Comment