14 December 2017

This Is Me (Again Or Still)

I know that some would like to know more about the hermit behind the words, beyond the small snapshots that spill out in the ramblings. Every now and then i'll manage to get perhaps too open in an off-kilter sort of balance. But generally, i find it hard to consciously talk about my odd life, no matter how suited it might be to the topic of the blog. Somehow, that's largely detached from wandering through old memories, because i'm focused on the memories and not myself. It's something i'll try to work on.

Of course, that doesn't leave much for this post, does it?

Fortunately, there are still some small societies that tell my story, and the story of my peoples. So, we'll go to their tribal writ-


They, um...  they might have gotten a bit confused towards the end there.
Just a bit

the works by -3- from This Is Me (2011)

4 comments:

  1. Interesting images, but that apart, I can't quite think of what to say. Sometimes my brain just doesn't process things the way it should.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Well, I think it's me sometimes. Medical condition leaves me fatigued and my brain just shuts down for a while. Sometimes a good while.

      Delete
    2. I can understand that right enough. Especially after the blood clots in the lungs. That was happening on a very frequent basis. Happily, i don't get so fatigued too often these days. One of the upsides of retired hermit life.

      Delete