15 June 2018

FF&G - Spectacular Marvel Xword Trip



As is likely rather obvious to anyone who reads this blog for any length of time, my mind tends to wander where it pleases, often heedless of my attempts to herd it toward my preferences. This week's edition of Friday Fun & Games is a result of that.

I started prepping this puzzle way back in August, during the first week of the King Kirby 100. Then my mind went off and designed that KK100 Crossword Challenge instead and left this sitting in the To-Do pile. Not entirely a bad thing - the puzzle came out well enough that it went off to the Kirby Museum and Kirby Collector magazine, but this old Marvel crossword challenge sat languishing and wasted.

I finally To-Did...


Due to the text size, those pages are double the usual width for easier reading when clicked upon.
And, like the puzzle says, see tomorrow's Saturday Solutions for the answers.

see tomorrow's Saturday Solutions for puzzle source (too)

No comments:

Post a Comment