02 October 2017

Blue Monday Bonus - This Time It's Personal

I've been doing some data sorting, so there's a fair stack of my work nearby. Here's some of my paintings fit for a


NOTE: All but one of the images in this collection of my artwork contain nudity, and thus have been moved to our back room for adult content. The text remains for context information.
Please follow this link to The Other Voice Of ODD! archive of the original post to view the artwork.


Some paintings are created to be background material in other paintings - advertisements and such:




And the rabbit hole goes deeper... I've mentioned before that i paint from photographs. (Yes, even with paintings like A Dream Of A Wrong Turn. It's good to have existential cameras) So sometimes paintings get 'nested'. Look in the upper left background of that last 3 Gun Kid advert, and you'll see this painting done to go in the background of the painting to go in the background of the paintings illustrating the odd little scifi tale crawling in my head:



...and if you look behind the crowd on the left side of  this government warning notice*, you'll see the Evil Clown Cologne advertisement above, though it's mostly occluded by the bodies. On the right, you can see this print on the wall behind the runner:

Which might, of course, help explain the recursive artwork.

everything by -3- (Century 21)


*(Yes, in my world the government have found the perfect tool for fear mongering: Molemen! The could be beneath you right now!)

2 comments:

  1. H'mm, I like your women. Have them washed and sent 'round to my place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that.
    You've just given me a new painting idea...


    "Summon the Wenches Of Admiration!"

    ReplyDelete